Who Is Storage Protectors?
Storage Protectors (SP) provides Contents and Damage Waiver insurance coverage to mobile storage container and self-storage customers in the United States, Canada, New Zealand and the UK.
What Do We Cover?
Property stored within mobile storage containers, self-storage units, mobile offices, vehicles or storage trailer located at a storage facility, home, in transit or at a commercial business location of where a lessee is paying rent.
Damage Waiver Insurance covers damages done to a mobile storage container while in transit, on a lessee's property, or a storage facility. Property in transit is covered within 100 miles of the premises described in the lease. Coverage over 100 miles is available upon request.
Examples of Covered Property
- Household and Personal Storage
- Construction and Industrial Material
- Retail and Manufacturing Inventory
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Government and Military Supplies
- Vehicles, RVs, Boats and Motorcycles
Why Storage Protectors?
Storage Protectors' policy is underwritten by Lloyd’s of London approved cover holder W.I.S.E. Underwriting Agency LTD rated ‘A’ (Excellent) by A.M. Best and insures customers':
- Personal stored items
- Business belongings and contents
- Commercial materials and goods
This description of coverage is for information purposes only. The actual policy should be read for details on coverages, conditions and exclusions
* This description of coverage is for informational purposes only. The policy itself should be read for coverages, conditions and exclusions.