Who Is Storage Protectors?
Storage Protectors (SP) provides Contents and Damage Waiver insurance coverage to mobile storage container and self-storage customers in the United States, Canada, New Zealand and the UK.
What Do We Cover?
Property stored within mobile storage containers, self-storage units, mobile offices, vehicles or storage trailer located at a storage facility, home, in transit or at a commercial business location of where a lessee is paying rent.
Damage Waiver Insurance covers damages done to a mobile storage container while in transit, on a lessee's property, or a storage facility. Property in transit is covered within 100 miles of the premises described in the lease. Coverage over 100 miles is available upon request.
Examples of Covered Property
- Household and Personal Storage
- Construction and Industrial Material
- Retail and Manufacturing Inventory
- Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Government and Military Supplies
- Vehicles, RVs, Boats and Motorcycles
Why Storage Protectors?
The AM Best, “A” rated Storage Protectors' policy is underwritten by Lloyd's of London and insures customers':
- Personal stored items
- Business belongings and contents
- Commercial materials and goods
This description of coverage is for information purposes only. The actual policy should be read for details on coverages, conditions and exclusions
* This description of coverage is for informational purposes only. The policy itself should be read for coverages, conditions and exclusions.